Join one of the largest and most-respected insurance brands in the US with more than 85 years in the business by running your own agency. Allstate is expanding and looking to add 2-4 agencies in Minnesota within the next 3-6 months.
Owning an Allstate agency is similar to owning a franchise, but there are NO franchise, sign-on, or royalty fees ever paid to the company. Our owners enjoy strong marketing, technology, business consultation and claims support, but run their businesses as independent contractors. Whether starting a career or searching for a new opportunity, Allstate will help you capitalize on your strengths in a highly supportive and consultative environment.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ALLSTATE
- Each agency owner has complete equity in their book of business and can sell the agency at any point - something most other companies don't offer. This is very important to review if you decide you want to sell your business. If you invest into it, then you should have right to the equity YOU built.
- A comprehensive education program for new agents
- Unlimited money-making potential including ongoing renewal income
- In-house claims organization with 24 X 7 service
- A targeted direct-mailing program with hundreds of Allstate-approved marketing materials designed to help you generate revenue for your agency
- High brand-name recognition
- An exciting awards and recognition program that rewards you for achieving business objectives established by Allstate
- Support from Allstate's field distribution leadership group
- Potential to own multiple locations
- Awards and Trips
When working with Allstate you receive extensive sales training, product training and support from our Regional Office and Field Sales Leader throughout your career. Our proven systems will teach you an integrated approach designed to provide real value to your prospects and clients. This will help you create more business and exceed the expectations of your clients. There has never been a better time to be with Allstate. Our expanding markets and innovative products create the opportunity for dynamic and rapid growth.
We require highly motivated individuals willing to invest their time, money and energy into creating a profitable and rewarding business. You must have a desire to succeed, have an independent spirit and strong work ethic.
Capital requirement of of $100,000 (includes investment and loan option)
LICENSING & TRAINING
Property and Casualty, Life and Health licenses are required prior to agent appointment.
Complete training milestones and assessments.
Satisfactory results of background check.
BRANDED OFFICE LOCATION
Office location fully equipped and compliant with Allstate standards.
If you are interested in being in business for yourself but not by yourself, while providing insurance and financial service products, apply to today by responding to the email listed below.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers