favorite this postCOMPUTER TECHNICIAN (COKATO)hide this posting
compensation: Depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking self-motivated, friendly and knowledgeable full time or 2 part time A+ Computer Technicians to diagnose and repair a variety of computer and electronic equipment and communicate with customers and staff.
• Identify, diagnose and document hardware failure or software problems on a variety of computer or computer-related equipment
• Recommend components/configurations and assemble customized computer systems
• Provide timely, complete and accurate information directly to customers via face-to-face, telephone or email communication for estimate approval and customer unit repair
• Consistently achieve productivity, customer satisfaction and sales attachment goals of the service repair shop
• Complete assigned work orders (diagnostics, upgrades or builds) within established timeframes
• Complete all service system transactions accurately
• Keep up-to-date on retail products and current technologies and maintain appropriate technical certifications (CompTIA A+ and Apple Certification a plus) to enable proper service of products as required
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
Our Computer Technicians are expected to have a professional appearance and demeanor and a sincere interest in helping customers. One year of computer service and repair or technical customer service is required, preferably in a customer-focused service environment. The ability to communicate professionally and handle multiple customers and tasks is required. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., stand for prolonged periods of time and, depending on the position and location. A high school diploma or equivalent and knowledge of Microsoft Office are required. Apple Certification, other technical certifications and additional years of experience a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers