QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently hiring for a well-established manufacturing company in Elk River. We are currently looking to fill a 1st/2nd shift inspector position.
- Inspect requirements and specifications incoming raw materials, mechanical parts and assemblies.
- Conduct complete first article inspection to assure process is correct before production run begins.
- Perform in-process inspection of machined parts as required to assure adherence to specifications and procedures.
- Conduct final inspection of finished product to confirm all operations have been completed to customer specification and assure that all required certifications and other documentation are in place for shipment.
- Use and maintain various inspection fixtures, gages and measuring devices to ensure that accurate measurements are completed. This would include the proper use of CMM, OGP and other like equipment.
- Work with quality manager to help problem solve, develop prevention methods and make recommendations for future runs as needed.
- Investigate assigned quality issues to determine root cause back to appropriate department management.
If you or someone you know may be interested in this position please reach out to Volt at 651-633-0013 to hear more about this position.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer!