QR Code Link to This Post
VOLT is Now Hiring! YOU DESERVE A JOB YOU LOVE!!!
Job Title: Tig Welder
Job Type: Temp to Hire
- Monday ? Friday
- 1st shift (7:00am ? 3:30pm)
- 2nd shift (3:30pm ? 12:00am)
Location: Delano, MN
Pay: $17-$19/hr DOE (Weekly Pay!!!)
- Responsible for welding together components to assemble fabricated metal parts, using torches, soldering irons, or welding machines
- References prints and work instructions to determine the appropriate materials, tools, resources, and procedures for effectively completing processes.
- Selects and assembles TIG torch or MIG guns, torch tips, filler rods, and flux according to the welding chart specifications and/or types and thickness of metals.
- Positions component parts together to obtain required configurations and positions for welding. Melts and applies welding rod/wire feed along adjoining edges of work pieces to adhere joints.
- Examines welded/soldered sections for defects and performs necessary rework of bad joints, broken parts, or leaks
- Inspects, tests, and adjusts completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements using test equipment, rulers, micrometers, calipers, etc. to ensure accuracy and conformance to Quality standards
- Performs minor machine maintenance and preventative checklist
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists in solving work problems
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to quality and possess exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrates familiarity and consistently complies with ISO 9001 standards and practices
- Maintains clean and efficient workspace
- May assist in training other welders
- HS Diploma/GED
- 1 or 2-year Welding Certificate from College or Technical School preferred
- Prior welding/soldering experience is a plus
- Organize, strong planning and time management skills
- Can work independently and with a team
- Ability to use torches, hand tools and power tools
- Pass Welding Test
Interested? Don?t wait, APPLY!!!
Not a position that interests you? We have many other job opportunities that may interest you!
HOW TO APPLY:
Respond to this ad today or call\text Volt at 651-239-1794.
Walk-Ins are always welcome.
900 Long Lake Rd
New Brighton, MN 55112
Positions fill quickly, call or visit Volt today to discuss your job search.
VOLT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER