QR Code Link to This Post
VOLT is Now Hiring! YOU DESERVE A JOB YOU LOVE!!!
Job Title: Fabrication Machine Operator
Job Type: Temp to Hire
- Monday ? Friday
- 2nd shift (3:30pm ? 12:00am)
Location: Delano, MN
Pay: $15-$16/hr DOE (Weekly Pay!!!)
- Responsible for tending fabrication machines that bend and shape metal tubing and structures
- References prints and work instructions to determine the appropriate materials, resources, and proper tooling for machine set-up to complete job specifications
- Installs aligns, and locks specific punches, dies, or fixtures in machine beds in accordance with work instructions
- Monitors, measures, and records work pieces per documented procedures by testing / inspecting product using a variety of metrologies including, but not limited to: calipers, micrometers, height gages, thread gages, pin gages, check fixtures, and laser vision to ensure accuracy of machine operation and conformance to Quality standards
- Performs minor machine maintenance and preventative checklist such as checking machine fluids, oiling machines, dies, or work pieces, ensuring emergency stops and mats are in place
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists in solving work problems
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to quality and possess exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrates familiarity and consistently complies with ISO 9001 standards and practices
- Maintains clean and efficient workspace
- May assist in training machine operators
- HS Diploma/GED
- 1 year of experience in manufacturing environment
- Organize, strong planning and time management skills
- Can work independently and with a team
- Forklift experience is a plus
Interested? Don?t wait, APPLY!!!
Not a position that interests you? We have many other job opportunities that may interest you!
HOW TO APPLY:
Respond to this ad today or call\text Volt at 651-239-1794.
Walk-Ins are always welcome.
900 Long Lake Rd
New Brighton, MN 55112
Positions fill quickly, call or visit Volt today to discuss your job search.
VOLT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER