Client Company in Monticello is looking for a 2nd shift CNC Machinist.
QR Code Link to This Post
Hours are Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-2:00am $20-25/hr DOE with a 10% shift differential added on top!
The basic functions of the Machinist:
1. Read and Interpret blueprints, sketches, and technical criteria
2. Follow work orders as listed on route sheet, production schedules
3. Ability to select, sharpen, change and apply tooling as required for specific operations and to maintain the tolerance and finish of the machined product.
4. Machines castings, or bar stock of various metals, metal alloys, and other materials
5. Utilize knowledge of shop mathematics, geometric tolerancing and cutting tool theory.
6. Perform simple CNC programming, trouble shooting, and program transferring utilizing the WIN DNC software.
7. Set and operates one machine tool or several machine tools with similar spindle and table movements, with comparable speed, feed controls, and with similar cutting tools or performs the same machining operation for production runs.
8. Manufacture precision components.
9. Checks dimensions as necessary. Uses such specialized measuring instruments as vernier calipers, inside, outside and depth micrometers, pin gages, ring gages, height stands, and dial indicators, shadow graph, profilometer, and coordinate measuring machine.
10. Apply knowledge of inspection and SPC.
11. Develop safe working habits, positive attitudes and effective communication skills
12. Obtains assistance in case of machine malfunctions or major changes in setup or sequence of operation.
13. Perform preventive and routine maintenance as required to keep machine tools in good working order.
Apply in our Buffalo office today - remember to bring your hiring documents.
Masterson Staffing Solutions
201 5th St NE #5
Buffalo MN 55313
No appointment necessary, walk-ins accepted.