compensation: Up to .60 mi depending on experience with additional benefits and bonuses - Average salary $68,000 - Paid Orientation and Training - Weigh Scale bypass - EZ Pass - Sign on bonus $3,000 - 401k with Company Match - Free Employee Health Insurance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
With additional benefits and bonuses!
Magnum LTD pays up to .60/mi depending on experience with additional benefits and bonuses: detention, layover, breakdown and vacation pay.
Magnum's Average pay in 2018 is $68,000 with top earners making $90,000 or more!
Must have Class A CDL license to qualify.
• Up to .60 mi depending on experience with additional benefits and bonuses
• Average 2500-3300 miles
• Average salary $68,000
• Paid Orientation and Training
• Weigh Scale bypass & EZ Pass
• Sign on bonus $3,000
• 401k with Company Match
• Flexible home time
• Free Employee Health Insurance
• Experienced drivers and trainees (age limit is 22)
• Passengers & pets allowed!
• 100% NO touch freight
Magnum maintains a fleet of new equipment with the average age of the tractor and trailer is 2 years old.
All tractors are equipped with:
• NAVIGATION SYSTEMS
• AND EQUIPPED TO HAVE SIRIUS RADIO.
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!
• OTR: 1 year (Required)
• Class A CDL (Required)