compensation: 40,000-65,000 Per Year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Green Clean Restoration and Cleaning Services is a locally-owned General Contracting company that specializes in restoration and cleaning services. Founded in 1996, Green Clean has established a reputation for delivering high-quality restoration and cleaning services for homeowners and business owners throughout the entire Twin Cities Metro area. We are looking to add professional, reliable and responsible individuals to our excellent team. We pay competitive wages, medical and dental plans, retirement plan, paid vacation and provide career growth opportunities.
Green Clean is currently recruiting for a full-time Reconstruction Specialist. This position will help support the clean-up and demolition of water and fire damage. Specifically, this person will be responsible for:
• Insulation and dry wall replacement including hanging, taping and texturing dry wall
• Light Framing
• Millwork including trimming and hanging
• Cabinet Setting
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
• Attention to details is a must
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Previous experience in the repair, maintenance or construction industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Clean driving record
• Available to be On-Call every 4th week.
We are only interested in qualified, top-notch candidates with a solid work history and willingness to go above and beyond. If you are a jack-of-all-trades and possess the skills mentioned above, please reply with your resume. If this is you, please send your resume to email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers