Dedicated networks, Inc., a privately-held company with headquarters in the northern suburbs of the Twin Cities, sells new and used networking and computer products. Since our start in 2005, our continued growth is a testament to our outstanding customer service and long-term client relationships. We provide a stable, flexible, and friendly atmosphere with growth opportunities.
The Packing Associate position is responsible for making sure all customer orders are filled accurately, packaged safely, and completed in a timely manner. This position is full-time Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (hours may vary slightly).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Packing orders in a precise and timely manner
• Able to package anything from single box orders to multiple box orders
• Quality control of products Follows all safety standards, which may include wearing appropriate safety gear
• Participates in department and/or company training and meetings
• Assist with projects within our warehouse/storage facilities
• Assist other Operations departments as necessary
• Maintain a high level of efficiency (KPI’s)
• High school diploma or GED required
• Requires basic knowledge of MS Office products
• Must be able to learn and use company inventory software program
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Capability to repetitively lift 10 to 15 lbs and the ability to independently lift up to 50 lbs
• Effectively utilize team resources and meet deadlines
• Must be detail oriented and accurate
• Strives for personal growth and development
• Capability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
Interested, qualified candidates should send their resume to HR@dedicatednetworksinc.com
Dedicated Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers