favorite this postBook Keeper/ House Keeper (Forest Lake)hide this posting
available afternoons available mornings available weekdays education completed: high school/GED
QR Code Link to This Post
To obtain a position with a company where I can support a team using the attention to detail and strong organizational skills which I obtained in the military and subsequent professional positions.
MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
Administrative Assistant (contract), Artifex Millwork/1st St. NW Technical Staffing Wyoming, MN
March 2017- April 2017
• Answered Phones and directed calls to appropriate personnel
• Provided administrative support to engineering, manufacturing, accounting and sales departments, including organizing designs, filing, and reorganization of support materials
• Greet and assist visitors
• Ordered materials for projects
Cleaning Staff, T&A Residential Cleaning
August 2016- December 2016
Owner/ Operator Jessica's Cleaning Services
Forest Lake, MN
January 2019- Present
• One-time/deep cleans - Dust all surfaces, baseboards, vacuum, clean bathrooms, sweep &mop floors, dust blinds, vacuum furniture, wipe down all surfaces in kitchen. This is a basic list; we clean from top to bottom every time, ensuring your home is fresh and clean.
• Seasonal Cleaning - wipe down all surfaces, baseboards, trim, woodwork. Clean inside of windows, vacuum screens, wipe window sills. Vacuum, sweep, mop all floors. Clean all bathrooms. Clean all surfaces, woodwork, and floors in kitchen.
• Monthly, bi-weekly, weekly service
• Vacant/Moving cleaning - Tackle the grime and make the place look immaculate so that you can receive your damage deposit back or have the new owners/renters happy with their new home after you leave
• New Construction - Wipe down of all the dust from the construction workers and have the house shine for the new owners
Office Assistant, Tubbs Realty
Rush City/Forest Lake, MN
August 2015- February 2016
• Accounts Payable with 1099 filing
• Accounts Receivable with Sale and use tax filing
• General ledger with journal entries preparation
• Financial statements
• Payroll processing with payroll tax filing and reporting
• Bank reconciliation with credit card statement reconciliation
• Maintain accounting records in QuickBooks.
• Assist with other accounting duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Perform general office duties such as handling incoming/outgoing mail, answer phone calls, supplies ordering.
• Implement business policies and practices.
• Maintain client, vendor and administrative files
• Assist other administrative support as assigned.'
• MLS entries and keeping listing s updated
Assistant Property Manager Gaughan Companies Forest Lake, MN
June 2013- July 2014 October- December 2014
• Managed a 252-unit complex in Forest Lake
• Managing an additional 5 other properties in other locations
• Ensure that all rents and late fees/check charges are collected, posted and deposited in a timely manner.
• Generate necessary legal action, documents and process in accordance with State and Company guidelines.
• Provide constant vendor/contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations and certificates of insurance.
• Ensure that A/P invoices are submitted to the corporate office for payment, handle petty cash and all funds
• Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity.
• Utilize marketing strategies to secure prospective residents.
• Confirm that leasing staff techniques are effective in obtaining closing.
• Confirm that leasing staff gather information about market competition in the area and file.
• Continually monitor and analyze traffic logs, conversion ratios, budget guidelines, renewal information, marketing data, etc., to be able to give up-to-date and proper information when requested by others.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
Staffing Specialist Command Center Cambridge, MN
April 2007 - September 2008
• Assist with clientele as they enter the office and via phone
• Perform filing, data management, drafting and editing short office memos
• Assist with all other office administrative duties
• Scheduled interviews, appointments
• Assuring office is neat, and stocked with necessary tools for functionality
• Develop and locate client companies
• Obtain and set up interview between applicants and client companies
• Place qualified and ideal applicants at client companies
• Paid employees daily and/or week
• Called clients for payment daily
Administrative/ Human Resource Specialist Army National Guard Bloomington, MN
September 2003 - September 2006
• Served as the Administrative Assistant to the ARNG Unit Commander, tasked with the performance of various technical, advisory, and liaison duties
• Managed Personnel, finance, and automated systems activities
• Handled record management duties, including but not limited to the establishment, maintenance and consolidation of personnel, finance, individual mobilization and medical records in accordance with regulatory requirements
• Prepared military and nonmilitary correspondences in draft and final copy
• Provide assistance to the Unit Commander in training, administration, inspections, recruitment and retentions
• Also other duties with being a Soldier
• Processes, reviews, and coordinates all actions pertaining to actions, and military awards; screens and updates promotion packets for Semi-centralized Promotion Boards; establishes and maintains unit Alert Rosters; coordinates and schedules APFT, weapon qualifications and required training for Soldiers in the Postal Platoon.
Administrative Specialist Certificate Adjutant General Fort Jackson, South Carolina 2004
US Career Institute Wedding and Event Planning January 2010 - March 2012
Stratford Career Institute Bookkeeper January 2018- Present
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers