Looking For Fulltime Management/Office Work or Work From Home (Lindstrom, MN)
available afternoons available mornings available weekdays education completed: high school/GED
QR Code Link to This Post
To obtain a position with a company where I can support a team using my attention to detail and organizational skills.
MS Office: Access, Excel, One Note, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher, Word
Owner/ Operator, Jessica’s Cleaning Services
Forest Lake, MN
April 2017 – August 2019
• One-Time/ Deep Clean, Seasonal, Monthly, Bi-Weekly, Weekly Services.
• Vacant or Moving In/Out to ensure your security deposit back.
• New Construction: Single Family Homes, Apartments, Condos, Remodels, Model Home Maintenance Cleaning. Rentals and Real Estate. Receive Outstanding Service for your home buyers.
• Office/Building Cleaning for the common areas.
• Just finished with that amazing building and you want it to have that move in ready shine. I got your six!
• Window Cleaning
• Laundry Service
• PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
If you are a frequent business traveler or a snow bird and need to have your home stay clean and fresh, I can make sure it is sparkling and ready for when you return home to your sanctuary
Administrative Assistant (contract), Artifex Millwork/1st St. NW Technical Staffing Wyoming, MN
March 2017- April 2017
• Answered Phones and directed calls to appropriate personnel
• Provided administrative support to engineering, manufacturing, accounting and sales departments, including organizing designs, filing, and reorganization of support materials
• Greet and assist visitors
• Ordered materials for projects
Co-Owner/Operator, T&A Residential Cleaning
August 2016- December 2016
• One-time/deep cleans - Dust all surfaces, baseboards, vacuum, clean bathrooms, sweep &mop floors, dust blinds, vacuum furniture, wipe down all surfaces in kitchen. This is a basic list; we clean from top to bottom every time, ensuring your home is fresh and clean.
• Seasonal Cleaning - wipe down all surfaces, baseboards, trim, woodwork. Clean inside of windows, vacuum screens, wipe window sills. Vacuum, sweep, mop all floors. Clean all bathrooms. Clean all surfaces, woodwork, and floors in kitchen.
• Monthly, bi-weekly, weekly service
• Vacant/Moving cleaning – Tackle the grime and make the place look immaculate so that you can receive your damage deposit back or have the new owners/renters happy with their new home after you leave
• New Construction – Wipe down of all the dust from the construction workers and have the house shine for the new owners
Office Assistant, Tubbs Realty
Rush City/Forest Lake, MN
August 2015- February 2016
• Accounts Payable with 1099 filing
• Accounts Receivable with Sale and use tax filing
• General ledger with journal entries preparation
• Financial statements
• Payroll processing with payroll tax filing and reporting
• Bank reconciliation with credit card statement reconciliation
• Maintain accounting records in QuickBooks.
• Assist with other accounting duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Perform general office duties such as handling incoming/outgoing mail, answer phone calls, supplies ordering.
• Implement business policies and practices.
• Maintain client, vendor and administrative files
• Assist other administrative support as assigned
• MLS entries and keeping listings updated
Assistant Property Manager, Gaughan Companies
Forest Lake, MN
June 2013- July 2014 & October- December 2014
• Managed a 252-unit complex in Forest Lake
• Managing an additional 5 other properties in other locations
• Ensure that all rents and late fees/check charges are collected, posted and deposited in a timely manner.
• Generate necessary legal action, documents and process in accordance with State and Company guidelines.
• Provide constant vendor/contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations and certificates of insurance.
• Ensure that A/P invoices are submitted to the corporate office for payment, handle petty cash and all funds
• Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity.
• Utilize marketing strategies to secure prospective residents.
• Confirm that leasing staff techniques are effective in obtaining closing.
• Confirm that leasing staff gather information about market competition in the area and file.
• Continually monitor and analyze traffic logs, conversion ratios, budget guidelines, renewal information, marketing data, etc., to be able to give up-to-date and proper information when requested by others.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
Staffing Specialist Command Center Cambridge, MN
April 2007 – September 2008
• Assist with clientele as they enter the office and via phone
• Perform filing, data management, drafting and editing short office memos
• Assist with all other office administrative duties
• Scheduled interviews, appointments
• Assuring office is neat, and stocked with necessary tools for functionality
• Develop and locate client companies
• Obtain and set up interview between applicants and client companies
• Place qualified and ideal applicants at client companies
• Paid employees daily and/or week
• Called clients for payment daily
Administrative/ Human Resource Specialist Army National Guard
September 2003 – September 2006
• Served as the Administrative Assistant to the ARNG Unit Commander, tasked with the performance of various technical, advisory, and liaison duties
• Managed Personnel, finance, and automated systems activities
• Handled record management duties, including but not limited to the establishment, maintenance and consolidation of personnel, finance, individual mobilization and medical records in accordance with regulatory requirements
• Prepared military and nonmilitary correspondences in draft and final copy
• Provide assistance to the Unit Commander in training, administration, inspections, recruitment and retentions
• Also other duties with being a Soldier
• Processes, reviews, and coordinates all actions pertaining to actions, and military awards; screens and updates promotion packets for Semi-centralized Promotion Boards; establishes and maintains unit Alert Rosters; coordinates and schedules APFT, weapon qualifications and required training for Soldiers in the platoon.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers