QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a bright, talented, self-motivated, full time Property Manager who would enjoy the small office setting at sister properties as a full time Property Manager.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to direct the operations, resident retention, budgeting, leasing, collections and other objectives for the property.
The ideal candidate will have a college education and previous experience within the real estate field as an assistant property manager or property manager. Must be friendly, professional and have excellent customer service skills. Candidate to be computer-literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Strong verbal and written skills are a must. Position will include some weekend and evening hours.
• Direct operations, resident retention, budgeting, lease renewals and other objectives for the property.
• Answer and respond to daily e-mails and phone calls in a prompt manner (same day response).
• Answering phones, emails and walk-ins for lease inquiries
• Customer service skills, apartment tours, and leasing of apartments
• Schedule tours and set up appointments for prospective residents.
• Implement office procedures/ documentation for turn process and coordination with staff.
• Complete rent deposits in a timely manner.
• Enter leasing unit information; assign work to maintenance staff.
• Accurately track leasing; submitting reports as needed.
• Assist residents with maintenance requests and forward to maintenance department.
• Oversee resident accounts, making sure that amounts are correctly charged and paid.
• Inform the regional manager of any accounts that need attention; delinquencies, incorrect charges, fines.
• Maintain clean common areas and turn apartments
• Prepare, review and execute leases with new and renewing residents
• Collect rents, manage accounts receivable and billing on our property management software
• Process resident inquiries and concerns-- enforcing community living standards
• Conduct walk-through inspections of the properties and report findings to Regional Property Manager and Supervisor of Maintenance.
• Attend and participate in community events.
• Coordinate initial check-in procedures and move in checklists.
• Any other assigned tasks.
Compensation for this position is use of an apartment located in the building. There is also financial compensation which will commensurate with experience.