Lindstrom, a distribution firm in Blaine, is seeking to fill a full-time position in our HR department at our corporate headquarters. We are a high-growth, successful company offering a competitive wage, benefits, career opportunity and 401k. Learn more about our company at http://www.lindstromfasteners.com/
QR Code Link to This Post
POSITION TITLE: HR Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
POSITION PURPOSE: This position is responsible for assisting the HR Manager with payroll, benefits, and other HR duties.
REPORTS TO: HR Manager
HOURS: M-F, 8-4:30
The HR Assistant is responsible for the following:
• Process payroll in the US and Canada using ADP WorkforceNow
• Enter new hires and other payroll information into ADP
• Enroll employees in benefit plans online
• Enter payroll data into spreadsheets
• Filing and other miscellaneous duties
• Additional projects as assigned by the HR Manager
Confidentiality is of utmost importance in this position. Other imperative skills are:
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize
• Written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
Must have a minimum of a high school diploma; college degree preferred. Previous HR, payroll, or accounting experience preferred but not required. Career advancement is a strong possibility as the company grows and acquires more companies.
Please reply to this ad with resume, cover letter, and references.