Protofab Engineering, an Industry leading provider of high end manufactured components is searching for a CNC Programmer/Machinist. Position is full time. Candidate must have experience programming, setting up and running CNC vertical mills.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Ability to program with cam system, preferably GibbsCam
• Setup and and run CNC vertical mills.
• Ability to understand and make programming adjustments by hand or using Gibbs Cam software.
• Must possess the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and have working knowledge of GD&T
• Ability to program for other toolmakers to run.
• Must be very self-motivated and able to work efficiently on a project with minimal supervision.
• Ability to inspect work using various measurement methods.
• Work on jobs according to due dates or as directed by management.
• Maintain shop cleanliness.
• Operate equipment in a safe manner.
• Communicate with other shifts.
• Work from verbal and or written instructions or sketches.
Other duties may be assigned dependent on prior experience or motivation of the applicant.
Pay will be based on experience.
At Protofab we will not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
If you are interested in this position, please reply back with your resume/work history to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
8531 Rendova St NE
Blaine, MN 55014