\\*CANVASSER NEEDED*// GET TOP$$ (Minneapolis (and surrounding))
compensation: $50-$75 per lead + 1-3% of approved Sales..or Hourly, OR all 3...NEGOTIABLE employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Neighborhood Canvassing Position to set appointments for a free home inspection for hail damage.
I am looking to hire somebody who is aggressive yet professional who I can count on to set up appointments for home inspections for storm damage.
We are a local BBB A+ rated Accredited business with over 20 years of history.
I AM OPEN TO ANY PROPOSAL FOR PAY: HOURLY, HOURLY PLUS LEAD FEE, HOURLY + LEAD FEE + BONUSES, OR A COMBINATION OF THESE.
HERE IS A ROUGH PAY GUIDELINE BUT AGAIN VERY NEGOTIABLE:
* $50-$75 per set appointment set appointment
* 1-3% of sale amount of approved jobs (% depends on how much up front lead fees is) OR
IF YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT IDEA FOR PAY PLEASE BRING IT TO ME. I AM OPEN TO ALL IDEAS.
* Weekly Pay
* Work year round (If you wish)
* Full or part time is OK, we'll work around your schedule (Evenings and weekends preferred but we are open)
* City peddlers license paid for when needed
* Company Jackets, Hats, material (or anything else you need) provided.
* You can go out on your own or work alongside a sales person.
* Many jobs being built that we can canvass around which is very helpful
* Be a Driven and Motivated individual.
* Experience helpful but not required.
* Must be Professional, have a great attitude with good communication skills (and a good smile doesn't hurt).
* Have reliable transportation (BUT, if this is an issue call me, if you're willing to work we'll figure it out)
* Be presentable in appearance, organized, timely, and honest.
* We will fully train but we are looking for solid candidates that do not be hand held.
* Part time and seasonal is OK and welcomed!
**Women encouraged to apply and tend to do very well at this position.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities