KG Landscape Management, established in 2003, is looking for excellent candidates to help us grow our landscape design/install business in the Twin Cities metro.
We are looking for a hard-working and reliable Shop Tech/Landscape Crew Member to join our team. The ideal candidate will be someone with mechanical skills who can work in our shop, and who can also join a landscape crew when needed.
The position is seasonal full time, with plentiful opportunities for overtime pay. This position has the opportunity for year-round work plowing and doing repairs in the winter months.
- Operation of large and small power equipment, including bobcat and dingo.
- Maintain and repair small engine equipment per the direction of the operations manager.
- Maintain and repair vehicles per the direction of the operations manager.
- Extensive manual labor, including physical bending, kneeling, squatting, and lifting up to 85 lbs.
- Conduct repairs as prioritized by the operations manager.
- Work in a productive manner to complete job assignments.
- Complete any needed documentation.
- Check in with the operations manager about daily tasks at the beginning of each day.
- Work flexible hours/days depending on the season
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic mechanical abilities and a willingness to learn.
- Experience or willingness to learn more about the landscaping field: planting, trimming bushes, mulching, sod installation, patio construction, and retaining wall construction.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to get DOT health card.
- Ability and drive to work long days.
- Reliable transportation.
- Safe practices.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Appreciation and love of working outdoors.
- Brief work history (mechanical and landscaping jobs a plus)
- Whether you have a valid driver's license
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers