KG Landscape Management is looking for a skilled Landscape Foreman to join our growing team.
KG Landscape Management is located in Blaine, MN and has been in business since 2003 specializing in large to mid sized landscape design/build projects in the Twin Cities. These projects often include: paver patio installations, grading work, retaining walls, bobcat work, irrigation install/repair work, installation of new plantings, and more. We provide commercial and residential snow removal services in the winter.
We are looking for hardworking candidates that are passionate about landscaping and enjoy working outdoors. We are also looking for hands on type people that love working in the field. We understand that the seasonality of this business can be a problem for some people, which is why we are offering guaranteed annual pay for qualified candidates.
$38,000 - $50,000 per year DOQ or $18 - $25 Hourly DOQ
- Valid driver's license with a driving record insurable under the company policy
- 3+ years landscaping experience
- Ability to obtain a DOT health card
- 1 year landscape foreman experience
- Ability to read and work off of landscape designs
- Skills and experience with patios, grading, retaining wall, irrigation systems
- Ability to train and supervise crew members
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks per bid requirements
- Experience working with equipment: bobcat, trucks, trailers and other landscaping equipment
- Ability to safely perform physical labor, bending, pulling and lifting 50 lbs or more
- High school diploma or GED
- 2-5 years landscape foreman experience
- DOT health card
- Snow removal experience
- Paid time off
- Healthcare stipend
- Simple IRA matching
- Guaranteed winter hours
- Landscaping experience
- Foreman experience
- Whether you have a valid driver's license
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers