compensation: Competitive Pay + Great Benefits!!! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
GMS is the leading North American distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products, and other specialty building materials. Founded in 1971, GMS now operates a network of more than 200 distribution centers nationwide. For more information about GMS, visit www.gms.com or any one of our subsidiary company websites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Compliance of company, state and federal guidelines particularly as it relates to OSHA and DOT for the safety of all personnel
• Perform pre-trip inspections of equipment, paperwork and loaded product to ensure the accuracy of order
• Safely unload product and deliver to the assigned area as directed by the customer
• Ability to read, write and communicate information accurately
• Stamina to lift at least 75 lbs. in order to carry materials, such as drywall materials joint compound
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance
• 401k Program
• Paid holidays and vacation days
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers