VOLT On-site at Graco is NOW HIRING in Anoka!
Graco is the leading provider of premium pumps and spray equipment for fluid handling in the construction, manufacturing, processing and maintenance industries.
Graco was proud to be named a Best Place to Work in Manufacturing and Production by Fortune Magazine in 2016 & 2018!
1st Shift 6:00am-2:00pm Monday-Friday $16.00/hr
• Test returned goods and determine if they can be salvaged
• Utilize hand and power tools to diagnose defects in returned products
• Other duties as assigned
• Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen
• Ability to bend/move freely
• Ability to lift up to 45 pounds and be on feet for 8-10 hours daily
• Ability to add and subtract, read written instructions
• Paid weekly
• $.50 increase after 6 months of employment
• Opportunity for full-time positions and advancement
• Referral bonus program (tell a friend!)
• Benefits (pre-tax payroll deducted health care, dental, vision, life & short term disability)
Check out the Graco website:https://www.graco.com/us/en/about-graco.html
VOLT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER