Bill's Market, a high traffic convenience store/gas station, is seeking a Convenience Store Management Associate.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Management team is responsible for the day to day store operations, including scheduling, training, and supervising employees. The Management team is responsible for the store profits, and all controllable expenses including labor, inventory levels, and cash and inventory shortages.
List of Responsibilities
• Assist in the recruiting of, recommend for hire, and train, positive individuals to become members of a high volume C-Store/Gas Station, ensuring excellent customer service.
• Motivate, encourage, and challenge store cashiers.
• Promote and resolve customer complaints, in a timely and professional manner.
• Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure the store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well kept.
• Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly, and displayed in a safe manner.
• Maintain quality brand image standards as to pass evaluations.
• Monitor daily retail gasoline competitors.
• Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established by management.
• Monitor cash over/short, inventory shrinkage, and drive-offs daily.
• Conduct Store meetings as needed with employees. ( A minimum of once monthly)
• Have the physical ability to perform all duties of a store cashier regularly.
• Understand all information in the daily reporting of store operations.
• Follow and enforce all Company Policies and Established Procedures in the store Operations
• Implement Monthly promotions, ensure all POS advertising/signage is properly posted at the proper time.
• Communicate and perform all price change requests, markdowns/ups as requested.
• Communicate any problems with merchandise pricing to management.
• Implement and enforce all merchandising and vendor policies and procedures.
• Enforce all Safety and Security Issues and report any and all unsafe conditions.
• Conduct regular safety and Security meetings and document with employees attending signatures.
• Report and process all employee and/ or customer incidents or accidents.
Education / Experience:
- College Education Preferred.
- 3 to 5 Years Convenience Store Management Experience Required.
- Grocery Experience Required.
- Hot Food Experience Required.
- Ordering Merchandise Experience Required.
- Must Be Available To Work Varying Shifts.
*** For the right candidate we are willing to pay relocation expenses***
Please submit your resume or call 612-208-3441.