$259900 / 2br - 1446ft² - Cabin (Pine City)
Highlights include the following:
* 82 Ft. of lake frontage with sand beach. Cabin is 1446 sq. ft. on .35 acre.
* 16' x 20' garage with loft finished in tongue-and-groove pine. Loft (insulated) comes furnished with 4 twin beds. Hardy board siding.
* Two bedrooms in the main cabin.
* Easily seat 12 for dinner with a table in the sun room and another in the inside dining room.
* Franklin wood stove in the living room keeps everything toasty warm
* Newly remodeled kitchen with oak cabinets and a large serving island. Kitchen is open to the living room. New gas stove and refrigerator.
* Newly remodeled bathroom with oak vanity and 48" walk-in shower
* New hot water heater
* Entrance ramp for wheelchair or just ease of bringing the cooler in
* Storage shed (8 x 10) close to the lake to hold yard tools and beach toys. Hardy board siding.
* All new windows with aluminum trim
* Two wall furnaces to keep the main cabin heated
* Stucco siding
* Aluminum soffits and fascia
* Very gentle slope from cabin to the sandy lakeshore
* Cabin faces south
* Sewer hookup and a sand-point well for water.
* One hour from the Twin Cities on Interstate
* 2014 taxes - $1,928.00
Lake Pokegama provides more than 1500 boat-able acres and is connected to Cross Lake (1000 acres) by boating on the Snake River.
We are not interested in renting our cabin, nor doing a contract for deed.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers