«»

optionsclose

  • + show 37 more...
miles from zip
price
ft2
availability



open house date
reset
displaying ... postingsyou have hiddendone<<<<< prev1 to 100 of 150 next >

Fantastic 3 bedroom 3 bath split level home in great Blaine location! $250000 / 3br - 2240ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>> Welcome to Turnberry Crossing! Must See!! $235000 / 2br - 1268ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>> Welcome to Turnberry Crossing! Must See!! $235000 / 2br - 1268ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

***WONDERFUL 2 BED 2 BATH TOWNHOME FACING THE POND*** $147000 / 2br - 1431ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>This new development is in a high demand Lino Lakes!! $250000 / 3br - 1797ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Fully Updated Executive Home Surrounded by Trees! $570000 / 7br - 4498ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

***WONDERFUL 2 BED 2 BATH TOWNHOME FACING THE POND*** $147000 / 2br - 1431ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>> Must See... Welcome to Turnberry Crossing! $235000 / 2br - 1268ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic map hide this posting restore this posting

>>>Pinnacle of style & luxury set on 40 acres of tranquility!! $850000 / 4br - 5751ft2 - (East Bethel MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>>The perfect place to start! Simply stunning 1 story Home!! $200000 / 4br - 1870ft2 - (Brooklyn Center MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

***Move in ready townhome in prime location!*** $105000 / 2br - 977ft2 - (Coon Rapids MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>>Hard to find almost 2 acres in St. Michael!!! $270000 / 4br - 2918ft2 - (Saint Michael MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>UPDATES. UPDATES. UPDATES! ENJOY THE QUIET PEACEFUL SETTING!! $325000 / 4br - 2818ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>>Hard to find almost 2 acres in St. Michael!!! $270000 / 4br - 2918ft2 - (Saint Michael MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>> Must See... Welcome to Turnberry Crossing! $235000 / 2br - 1268ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic map hide this posting restore this posting

***One of a kind Victor Gardens 2 story w/ 4 spacious bedrooms up!*** $450000 / 5br - 3514ft2 - (Hugo MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>> Must See... Welcome to Turnberry Crossing! $235000 / 2br - 1268ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>Stunning home in prime Blaine location!!! $280000 / 4br - 2382ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Fully Updated Executive Home Surrounded by Trees! $570000 / 7br - 4498ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Better than new! Simply stunning two story on gorgeous corner lot!! $420000 / 5br - 3213ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Meticulously maintained home with 4/bedrooms on one level! $270000 / 5br - 2918ft2 - (Oak Grove MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

***WONDERFUL 2 BED 2 BATH TOWNHOME FACING THE POND*** $147000 / 2br - 1431ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Meticulously maintained home with 4/bedrooms on one level! $270000 / 5br - 2918ft2 - (Oak Grove MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Gorgeous 4 bedroom 3 bath 2story home:::Must See!! $250000 / 4br - 2240ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

***Welcome home! Stunning custom built one story*** $335000 / 2br - 1650ft2 - (Cologne MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Very spacious light and bright townhome in high demand location! $175000 / 3br - 2018ft2 - (Saint Michael MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Meticulously maintained home with 4/bedrooms on one level! $270000 / 5br - 2918ft2 - (Oak Grove MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>>The ultimate in Uptown living! Prime location:::Must See! $550000 / 4br - 3115ft2 - (Minneapolis MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>> Must See... Welcome to Turnberry Crossing! $235000 / 2br - 1268ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

WoW!!Beautifully updated rambler on over ¾ of an acre!! $240000 / 3br - 1510ft2 - (Brooklyn Park MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>This new development is in a high demand Lino Lakes!! $263635 / 3br - 1797ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>Pinnacle of style & luxury set on 40 acres of tranquility!! $850000 / 4br - 5751ft2 - (East Bethel MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Buy for cheaper than rent! 3 bedroom upstairs rambler!! $168500 / 3br - 1581ft2 - (Brooklyn Center MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Contemporary and classy in the city! Huge kitchen:::Must See! $250000 / 4br - 2832ft2 - (Columbia Heights MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>>4 bedroom 2 bath home in highly desired Blaine neighborhood! $250000 / 4br - 2657ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

WoW!!Beautifully updated rambler on over ¾ of an acre!! $240000 / 3br - 1510ft2 - (Brooklyn Park MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Very well maintained one owner rambler on gorgeous private lot! $210000 / 4br - 2090ft2 - (Ham Lake MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Gorgeous House In the Perfekt Location:::Must See! $335000 / 3br - 2710ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Better than new! Simply stunning two story on gorgeous corner lot!! $420000 / 5br - 3213ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

***One of a kind Victor Gardens 2 story w/ 4 spacious bedrooms up!*** $450000 / 5br - 3514ft2 - (Hugo MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>4 bedroom 5 bath brick front 2 story in a high demand Location!! $400000 / 4br - 3633ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>The perfect place to start!Charm and character!! $180000 / 4br - 1442ft2 - (Crystal MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Very spacious light and bright townhome in high demand location! $175000 / 3br - 2018ft2 - (Saint Michael MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

Welcome to Turnberry Crossing! An absolute Must See!! $263635 / 3br - 1797ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>Metticulously maintained home on spacious corner lot!! $210000 / 3br - 1940ft2 - (Crystal MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

***Wow! Minnetonka Charmer! Must See!*** $260000 / 3br - 1248ft2 - (Minnetonka MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

Beautiful 5 bedroom 3 bathroom home in great Andover location! $265000 / 5br - 2285ft2 - (Andover MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>UPDATES. UPDATES. UPDATES! ENJOY THE QUIET PEACEFUL SETTING!! $325000 / 4br - 2818ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

***Welcome home! Stunning custom built one story*** $335000 / 2br - 1650ft2 - (Cologne MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

***Move in ready townhome in prime location!*** $105000 / 2br - 977ft2 - (Coon Rapids MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>>The ultimate in Uptown living! Prime location:::Must See! $550000 / 4br - 3115ft2 - (Minneapolis MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>>Gorgeous 5 bedroom 3 bath split level Home! $225000 / 5br - 2062ft2 - (Saint Francis MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>>The perfect place to start! Simply stunning 1 story Home!! $200000 / 4br - 1870ft2 - (Brooklyn Center MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

***This home is a must see. Move right in to this 4BR 2BA home*** $190000 / 4br - 1748ft2 - (Coon Rapids MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

Sun-drenched end unit in the high demand Lake community! $184000 / 2br - 1436ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Move right into this completely updated rambler in prime location! $225000 / 4br - 2460ft2 - (Fridley MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

*!*Over 3800FSF of luxury living on a gorgeous acreage lot*!* $650000 / 4br - 3821ft2 - (Ham Lake MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

Beautifully updated 4 bedroom 2 bath 4 level split!! $250000 / 4br - 2022ft2 - (Oakdale MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Wonderfully maintained and updated split level!! $245000 / 4br - 1940ft2 - (Lakeville MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Beautiful End unit with space and privacy:::Must See! $165000 / 2br - 1432ft2 - (Coon Rapids MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

Look no further!! High demand townhome in Little Canada!! $170000 / 2br - 2180ft2 - (Little Canada MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

**Beautiful estate located on nearly two and a half gorgeous acres** $385000 / 4br - 2926ft2 - (Ham Lake MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>>Beautiful 3 bed Property for Sale:::Must See!! $375000 / 3br - 1696ft2 - (Saint Francis MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

New construction town homes in high demand Lino Lakes neighborhood!! $215000 / 3br - 1681ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>>Hard to find almost 2 acres in St. Michael!!! $270000 / 4br - 2918ft2 - (Saint Michael MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>Welcome to Turnberry Crossing! An absolute Must See!! $263635 / 3br - 1797ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>>Custom built one owner home in high demand Blaine location!! $335000 / 3br - 2710ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Better than new! Simply stunning two story on gorgeous corner lot!! $420000 / 5br - 3213ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Gorgeous House In the Perfekt Location:::Must See! $335000 / 3br - 2710ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Gorgeous 4 bedroom 3 bath 2story home:::Must See!! $250000 / 4br - 2240ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

Fantastic 3 bedroom 3 bath split level home in great Blaine location! $250000 / 3br - 2240ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Gorgeous House In the Perfekt Location:::Must See! $335000 / 3br - 2710ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>This new development is in a high demand Lino Lakes!! $263635 / 3br - 1797ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Gorgeous 4 bedroom 3 bath 2story home:::Must See!! $250000 / 4br - 2240ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

Welcome to Turnberry Crossing! An absolute Must See!! $263635 / 3br - 1797ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>Pinnacle of style & luxury set on 40 acres of tranquility!! $850000 / 4br - 5751ft2 - (East Bethel MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Buy for cheaper than rent! 3 bedroom upstairs rambler!! $168500 / 3br - 1581ft2 - (Brooklyn Center MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>This new development is in a high demand Lino Lakes!! $263635 / 3br - 1797ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

Fantastic 3 bedroom 3 bath split level home in great Blaine location! $250000 / 3br - 2240ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

***One of a kind Victor Gardens 2 story w/ 4 spacious bedrooms up!*** $450000 / 5br - 3514ft2 - (Hugo MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

2 bedroom plus loft, 3 baths, kitchen center island!! $190000 / 2br - 1600ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Gorgeous House In the Perfekt Location:::Must See! $335000 / 3br - 2710ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>> Welcome to Turnberry Crossing! Must See!! $235000 / 2br - 1268ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>Welcome to Turnberry Crossing! An absolute Must See!! $263635 / 3br - 1797ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Fully Updated Executive Home Surrounded by Trees! $570000 / 7br - 4498ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

Welcome to Turnberry Crossing! An absolute Must See!! $263635 / 3br - 1797ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>> Must See... Welcome to Turnberry Crossing! $235000 / 2br - 1268ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic map hide this posting restore this posting

>>Buy for cheaper than rent! 3 bedroom upstairs rambler!! $168500 / 3br - 1581ft2 - (Brooklyn Center MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Better than new! Simply stunning two story on gorgeous corner lot!! $420000 / 5br - 3213ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

***WONDERFUL 2 BED 2 BATH TOWNHOME FACING THE POND*** $147000 / 2br - 1431ft2 - (Blaine MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>> Welcome to Turnberry Crossing! Must See!! $235000 / 2br - 1268ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Meticulously maintained home with 4/bedrooms on one level! $270000 / 5br - 2918ft2 - (Oak Grove MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>This new development is in a high demand Lino Lakes!! $263635 / 3br - 1797ft2 - (Lino Lakes MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

***One of a kind Victor Gardens 2 story w/ 4 spacious bedrooms up!*** $450000 / 5br - 3514ft2 - (Hugo MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>>Hard to find almost 2 acres in St. Michael!!! $270000 / 4br - 2918ft2 - (Saint Michael MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

Beautiful 5 bedroom 3 bathroom home in great Andover location! $265000 / 5br - 2285ft2 - (Andover MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>The perfect place to start!Charm and character!! $180000 / 4br - 1442ft2 - (Crystal MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>>Metticulously maintained home on spacious corner lot!! $210000 / 3br - 1940ft2 - (Crystal MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Gorgeous Custom designed open floor plan on quiet street! $200000 / 3br - 2304ft2 - (Little Canada MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

>>Contemporary and classy in the city! Huge kitchen:::Must See! $250000 / 4br - 2832ft2 - (Columbia Heights MN) pic hide this posting restore this posting

No mappable items found
includes hidden postings×
close fullscreen
displaying ... postingsyou have hiddendone<<<<< prev1 to 100 of 150 next >
favorited no longer favorited hidden no longer hidden