favorite this postContent Specialist Wanted (Champlin) hide this posting
compensation: TBD on experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
BizzyWeb is currently seeking a Content Specialist for a contract position. Visit our website at bizzyweb.com to learn more about our business.
The Content Specialist position entails the following:
You'll write blogs and research items within the customers' industries that are relevant to their marketplace and establish them as subject matter experts. You'll work with our Buzz Builders team to create strategies to draw in leads for customers. You'll work with clients' social media marketing, monitor engagement, and provide strategic answers when questions arise. You'll work directly with clients to write content that captures their voice and is written from their perspective. You'll write emails for customers and ensure imagery compliments content to engage their audience. You'll also create content for clients' websites and work with clients to create, edit, or update content for search engine optimization.
- minimum 1-2 years experience in marketing roles, particularly with content management
- preferred bachelor's degree in marketing or communications
- knowledge of marketing best practices and up-to-date strategies
- experience with WordPress, social media channels, and Constant Contact
- ability to work independently and anticipate tasks
- highly organized, attention to detail, and action-oriented
- strong work ethic, unshakable integrity and a team player
- great communicator, both orally and in writing
- competent in problem solving, confidentiality, and analysis
- must live in the Twin Cities Metro Area - Minneapolis/St. Paul and surrounding suburbs
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and three professional references. This position is a contract position; candidate considered for position will be an independent contractor and not an employee of BizzyWeb. Hourly rate is dependent on experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities