Az Real Estate where it's 75 degrees ABOVE zero (Arrowhead Lakes)
I was born and raised in Minnesota but have lived in Arizona "The Valley of the Sun" for 25 years. Here are just some of the reasons I live here.
1. Cheap housing costs (Pricing on the rebound)
2. Low property taxes
3, job growth - #1 in the nation right now
4. More sunny days than rainy days December Temps 75 Degrees
5. Dry air - Low humidity
6. Beautiful mountains Excellent Hiking and Golfing
7. Great Mexican food (Fajitas and Fundido)
8. Warm weather outdoor swimming year round
9. Can go from desert to mountains with 2 feet of snow in 2 to 3 hours (driving)
10. I know this great REALTOR that will help you make your move, and home purchase, smooth and successful!
See you in Arizona.
Bob Nelson Your Pet Friendly Realtor in Az (602)570-0723
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers