$1200 Seeking 2 Bedroom apartment, 6/1, less than $1200/mo (Minneapolis)
dogs are OK - wooof
I'll list for you what we are looking for and attempt to organize them by importance:
- Location (apartment should be close to bus stops- preferably busses 17 or 18- or walking distance to work or school)
- Dishwasher (We hate washing dishes!)
- TWO bedrooms (Please also tell us about closets in the unit :))
- Utilities included (apartment should have heat and hot water, we don't mind paying for electricity/cable, of course. WiFi would be nice.)
- Allows dogs (not keen on paying extra fees, either)
- Secure building !
- Laundry in unit/on floor (Accessibility is very important! Current residence requires me to go outside and around the building- never doing that again. Hate crappy coin-operated machines.)
Preferred locations would be Uptown, downtown, Whittier/Stevens Square area, and maybe Loring Park.
Please email me with your response to the above, and also a link to your website or several images attached to the email would be wonderful. An address would make you a superstar !
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers