Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Cleaning Services Team Lead at Room & Board (Golden Valley)
Our Lead Cleaning Associate will have the ability to anticipate needs around our Central Campus as it relates to the look, feel and cleanliness of our environment during events, visits and other happenings taking place.
• Coordinate and perform the day-to-day cleaning and light maintenance needs of the Central campus.
• Identify and communicate day-to-day cleaning and light maintenance priorities to the cleaning and maintenance team, assuring tasks and projects and completed timely and accurately.
• Serve as the primary contact for leaders and staff members regarding the cleaning and light maintenance needs of the Central campus.
• Serve as the primary contact for furniture moves and room setup for meetings and special events
Qualifications we are seeking include:
• Prior team lead or supervisory experience preferred
• 3+ years of cleaning and light maintenance or related experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to establish priorities and set team goals
• Self-driven with a professional work ethic
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent follow through on tasks and projects
• Ability to interact with a diverse staff
• Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds
Room & Board offers a comprehensive benefits package to include three weeks of vacation for new staff members. Find your home with Room & Board!
To learn more about Room & Board and apply for this opportunity, please visit our website at: https://jobs-roomandboard.icims.com/jobs/1755/cleaning-team-lead/job?in_iframe=1
Room & Board is an environment of inclusion.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers