$297500 / 3br - 3000ft² - STOP! Dream of living on 4 beautiful acres? Fully Updated 3000 sq ft! (Roberts)
3BR / 3Ba 3000ft2 house
w/d in unit detached garage
- 2 Family Rooms
- Loft Overlooking Dining and Living Area
- Balcony Adjoining the 2 Upper Level Bedrooms
- Large Deck
- 2 Car Garage
- Pole Building with Electrical and Water
- Irrigation System For Your Gardening
- Fenced in Garden Area
- Partial Privacy Fencing in Backyard
- Private Master Bath With Jacuzzi and Floor to Ceiling Porcelain Tiled Shower
- Walk-in Closets Throughout
- 2 Fireplaces One Gas Burning and One Wood Burning
- Roof Less Than 8 Years Old
- Lower Level Ready to Be Finished Adding 4th Bedroom/Office/Play Area
- Ideal Home for a Daycare, Hobby Farm, Ranch, or Simply for Privacy in this Serene Private area
- 3 Bathrooms to Include Full Upper Level, 1/2 on Main, Full Private Master
- Custom Workmanship Throughout
- 6 Panel Doors
- Laminate Hardwood Floors for Durability yet a Exquisite Look
- Porcelain Tiled Kitchen
This home appraised at almost $300,000 in April 2012 prior to additional updates including an entire new kitchen in 2013. It is sure to Appraise well over currently making financing a easy endeavor, FHA, Conventional, DVA, Rural Development USDA zero down!
FHA: Finance with as little as 3.5 percent down with a credit score of 640 and higher
Conventional: Want to save money on mortgage insurance? Then this is the way for you to go.
USDA Rural Housing program highlights:
Moderate income limits apply - based on family size (see income limits here http://www.madisonmortgageguys.com/pdf/wisconsin_limits.pdf)
No down payment required.
No Prepayment Penalties.
Purchase: 2% upfront fee that can be rolled into the loan
Refinance: 2% upfront fee that can be rolled into the loan
0.4% Yearly fee paid monthly - Effective 10/01/2012 USDA Rural Housing to increase Guarantee and Annual Fee
A one-time guarantee fee is paid at closing. In some cases, this fee, closing
costs and repairs may be included in the loan.
Competitive 30 year fixed interest rates.
No maximum loan amount.
No limits on cash contributions.
Not restricted to first time home buyers
Home must be occupied as your permanent residence.
Pre-qualified? Or unsure as to whether or not you qualify? Visit a lender we trust completely in handling our clients transactions. Learn if you qualify to finance a home or what steps you need to take to be able to buy a home. Talk with Darren Lindquist at 763-229-45Six1 and/or apply here making sure to mention the Kuhn Team sent you. Click on the link to complete the application here. https://4309525643.secure-loancenter.com/WebApp/Start.aspx?&employeeID=39782
For your no obligation private tour of this home, or with general inquiries please feel free to contact us at 612-460-KUHN.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers