Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
$229000 / 2br - Northwoods Cabin... (On Kettle River)
2BR / 1Ba cottage/cabin available sep 01
A log sided cabin in a "retreat like setting" . . . . with a wonderful variety of pines, birch, etc. on just under 4 acres, sitting along one of the most scenic rivers in MN, Kettle river, a Minnesota favorite for kayaking, tubing, canoeing and fishing.
Abundant with wildlife; trails throughout the property; raspberries; a beautiful pond, close to many State parks; nestled back in a private area with other cabin and rustic homes. This cabin home can be permanent or a retreat haven. It has a beautiful stone wood-burning fireplace, new hardwood floors, new ceramic tile in bathroom, new carpeted bedroom/study, new water heater, refrigerator and stove, cathedral ceiling, and best of all a beautiful very large 3-season porch which has a self-standing fireplace, floor to ceiling windows/screens.
Extras makes this property special...
* A matching log sided outhouse and storage shed. Plus a second storage shed for riding lawn mowers, etc
* A tree-house featuring a north-woods electric chandelier, carpeted floor, a mini deck, stairs for easy climbing and a sandbox underneath the tree-house
* Fire pit over looking pond
If you are looking for the serenity of the north-woods, but comfort and coziness of a log sided cabin, this is the place for you. Only one hour north of St. Paul.
NOTE: There are two extra 4-acre tracts on either side of the property are also available for sale, also fronting the river.
* Have a 4 acre tract on the north side of the above cabin property - - - this could be easily made into a private cabin, bought separately. With some changes, it could be valued at twice the asking price.
It is log sided. Had this built for guest sleeping quarters in a huge loft, cathedral ceilings, ceramic floor in bathroom, free standing gas fireplace in sitting room, knotty pine throughout, and an attached 2 1/2 car garage with sliding glass door that walks out to a small deck in back, also a large cedar lined closet. The building was built with extra thick walls and insulation. The large garage also has extra insulation and is sheet-rocked. Could be easily made into a great room with a kitchen and an extra bedroom. Price at $109,000.
* The third tract on the south side of the main tract, is around 4 acres would be great to build extra cabins on for a retreat area, or investment, or just have for the trails and raspberry and blackberry picking. It has electric brought to the property.
Priced at $39,900.00; County appraised value is $46,000.
Buy all three properties with good river frontage on each platt.
Would love to answer any questions. Please email me back or let me know how to reach you.
Please ... no realtor inquiries.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers