$1365 / 3br - 1500ft² - Centennial Schools - Looking for Great Tenants (Blaine, Circle Pines)
3BR / 2Ba 1500ft2 townhouse
w/d in unit attached garage
- Large master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and access to the bath
- Second Bedroom
- Full bath with both a tub and a separate shower
- Living room
- Kitchen with lots of cabinets and all appliances.
- Dining room
- Vaulted ceilings in the living room, kitchen and eating area provide an additional sense of spaciousness.
- Deck where you can kick back and fire up the BBQ
- Light oak woodwork throughout.
- Lots of storage
- Family room
- A third bedroom or office. It has double doors that open to family room.
- Bath with a shower
- Washer, dryer, and water softener are provided
- Central air and a new furnace
- Two-car attached garage.
We run a criminal background check on all tenants as well as a rental history and credit check. The fee for this is $35 per adult. Your credit need not be perfect, but poor credit will result in a higher security deposit. People with bankruptcies, foreclosures, or short sales are welcome provided they have adequate income and sufficient funds to pay the security deposit. Persons with unlawful detainers or eviction actions need not apply.
We want quality tenants who take good care of their home, pay their rent on time, and make good neighbors. No smoking inside.
You will be proud to call this your home.
Flexible move-in date.
Pet Policy -- We prefer no pets. You must convince us that it is a good idea to accept your pet. There is a $200 non-refundable pet fee.
Please call Bill or Diane at 651-484-7034 and be one of the first to see this fine townhome or reply via email.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers